Monday, September 28, 2009

Bi-Yearly Series

I got caught up in a mess tonight. A fun mess.

Came home and thought I'd have a relaxing night by the fire... who knew the wood smoke would make me so productive. I went through 3 months of neglected mail, did some filing, renewed my tabs, started cleaning out the closets, wrote some checks, wrote some thank you cards. The Thank You's is what started the mess.
A doodle gone mad.
Inspiration.
Back to the closet.
Art supplies needed.
Mess to be made.

Someone close to me will be recieving a card with the original of this finished product. You will have to pretend it is a surprise and then hang it on your fridge as if it's worth something.

Visitors in my apartment usually notice the first of these drawings. In fact, it's usually the only piece of my own (among like 20 throughout my apartment [what a narcissist]) that gets complimented. I'll include all three of what has come to be a Bi-Yearly Series.


#1 Simple Hello









#2 Simple Lasso


























#3 Simple Hug



Lastly, proof of mess.























So sorry to ignore the ongoing narrative in my head tonight. I was hearing illustrations instead.

Maybe tomorrow I will tell you about how I continue to hike to nowhere in this place called Minnesota and how much I love the sound of crushing acorns with my Keens.

nite time

No comments:

Post a Comment