Sunday, September 27, 2009

Acclaimed Dancer


"Mary is an incredibly hard worker and does her job often with a smile, if not a song or little dance."



Even my boss can’t help but notice my groovin’ movin’. My place of employment isn’t spared from my whistling. I shake the stress away. It’s always been my way. I’d rather dance than worry. And I’d rather make someone laugh with my ridiculous moves than remain still and serious. We did an extensive annual review this year. After three sessions, the quote above was final say on my performance. Ha. That’s going in my permanent file. My boss then forks this written silliness over to her boss, but she doesn’t have a boss right now … so that sentence got handed to our President instead. It is now widely known that I am dancing on company dollars. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment