Saturday, October 17, 2009

Helping Hand

Long road trips always make me thankful for my crotch. Suddenly, the space between my legs becomes a versatile wonderland.

It's a place to warm my hands before the heater kicks in.
It's a cell phone holder when I am expecting a call and need to access the device safely, safely from my crotch.
Clenching my thighs turns the area into a bottle opener, for those stubborn screw tops.
My crotch becomes a nesting place for snacks that need consumption.

Basically, my crotch becomes an extra hand. A hand for the everyday tasks that require two. Everyday tasks that I probably shouldn't be trying to use my crotch as a substitute for.

I know I am not alone in my use of crotch while driving. It is a common and expected occurrence, but sometimes when I am conscious of using my crotch as a tool, I wonder what it looks like to the drivers passing me on the left.

That girl's hand is tucked between her legs... wonder what she's doing.
That girl is twisting something between her legs ... wonder what that is.
That girl is eating something she just found between her legs... wonder what it tastes like.

No comments:

Post a Comment