Monday, July 28, 2014

I'll try it all

I've gone through the list. And have tried most of them.

Predator urine. Nada

Marigolds. Nada. Not even three foot tall Marigolds.

Cayenne Pepper. Nada.

Nothing will stop the squirrels from destroying my tomato plants. They have picked all but one of my green fruit. That's eight or nine in the last week. Each time they pick, they break a limb or branch of whichever plant they set out on. They never eat the fruit. One bite and drop it.

The internet says to do the things I already did. So today.. I just started buying things. Trying shit.

Like maybe this plant stand will help?

Or this hawk.... shut up....

Or this peace offering fresh water dish... 

(side note: I read somewhere that they may be munching juicy tomatoes for the water content)

Or maybe this chime hidden behind the branches will startle them...


I don't even fucking know.

No comments:

Post a Comment