Sunday, June 13, 2010

Holy Moly

I started this blog in November of 2008. With a handful of posts, it mostly sat unread and unwritten for 9 months.

August of last year I had a couple of weeks without internet and a bunch of 'experiences' to write about. So I sat down and decided to invest in this thing a bit.

I missed writing. My college education was writing. I needed to write.

I went hot and heavy for three months. I actually wrote everyday that I was in town.

It was right around that time that I put the visitor ticker on my page.

Today that ticker hit 1000. This post will be my 104th.

If I'm pulling out averages, in the 18 months I have had this thing that puts me at 56 hits a month. Almost two visits a day.

The truth there is I never admited to having this site until that August that I couldn't stop writing. The other truth is that those hits are probably mostly me seeing if my post formatted correctly.

Today I wonder how people keep finding themselves here. I am not that intersting, especially when I am only mustering one post a week....

and how the hell do I only have 4 followers? Own up people! I know you are there.

Ha.

Isn't this boring?

I have so many backstories I just need to get to. Will someone borrow me some time and clear thought so I can make you all giggle a little now and then? Please?

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment