Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lost and Found

Oh good! I found myself.

I was lost there for a second. Lost in a pile of words I shouldn't have been mixed up in. Lost in yuck!

Instantly this fresh air changes my direction. I'm on a better path as I write this ... one that leads to a better disposition.

Indoors, with those words, my lungs collapsed with feeling. Out here, the wind fills my empty chest. I can breathe again. With ease. And I know nature won't let my lungs deflate this time. The air goes in with power. It's impossible to forget my next breathe out here.

The blur I saw the world with indoors has sharpened. My eyes are too busy watching the happiness of the kids in this park. The green of my eyes hold true. They don't have time to well up in wetness. Instead my sight bounces from childhood memory to childhood memory. Making memories before me and recollecting memories before now.

My heart has warmed considerably by the sun. Penetrating my skin and making me love this crazy life.

My mood is so easy when all I have to do is go outside.

Glad I found me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment