Monday, October 24, 2011

Never Enough

We all do it
We try harder than we should
We stay longer than we ought
We give more than we've got

So...
When we become exhausted...
When we end up broken hearted...
When our dreams have died...

Why can't we walk away?

Instead we
Stay broken hearted
Stay chasing dreams
Stay where we never should be

We stay at the chance
of Hope
of Love Rekindled
of Passions Found
of Dreams Come True

Because... because... walking away... is giving up. Giving up on where it all began.

So I find
myself hanging on to possiblity
myself broken hearted longer than I ought to be
myself choosing pain for it's potential

Enough should probably be enough
But somehow ... it never is



4 comments:

  1. Thanks Andrew. Appreciate the note.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it.....it speaks deep from the heart. Love, Kellie Kue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww thanks Kellie. Glad you found my blog. Miss you much!

    ReplyDelete